Automation of order acceptance and order processing in the motor taxi company.Project Description:
The project was implemented in a motor taxi company which offers transfer services from the airport. The company works with both private and corporate clients. Corporate clients are for the most part tourist companies, sanatoriums and hotels. Before PTM:
Before the system implementation the company worked completely manually. Accepted orders were entered into the diary, dispatchers from the office passed on orders about client meetings in the arrivals section via telephone to the dispatchers who were in the airport building. After PTM:
- All orders are taken in a singular information system.
- Any operator can get access to a required order from their workplace regardless of by whom and where the order was taken.
- All orders are recorded.
- The notification system monitors the time period of each order and reminds dispatchers about upcomping events in advance.
- Dispatchers have access to corporate calendars in which all orders are shown according to their date time.
- Dispatchers have constant access to information about free and in use cars which allows them to allocate free drivers to orders without making errors.
- The system creates reports about the time required from the dispatcher and driver to process orders.